Monday, August 19, 2013

Lèche-Vitrines

I was over at Mog's Addiction the other day, and browsing through the various pages, I fell on this post. Naturally, being the impatiently curious type, I clicked on the images before reading the post. The first image was this one:

Image Pilfered from Mog's Addicion

She was talking about a new add-on for those already using MogIt, called MogIt_Armory, a random transmog stalker of sorts, to help inspire those looking through the tons of available gear for ideas on what other fashionistas have, err, fashioned.

Anyway, low and behold, don't I notice straight off that the top middle t-mog looks exactly like mine? Now, keep in mind, I am not reading, only looking. My first thought was "Awww! I'm not unique!", immediately followed by "Wait a minute! Someone stole my t-mog!" That last thought was quickly replaced with a "GASP! That's my Anou!"

Naturally, I felt that somehow Anou had become a celebrity! A famous fashionista! There she was, listed with Gilraén and Cymre, Incinderella and Kamalia, Samaramon and Dizzywick, and tons of others who I have come to think of as WoW Celebrities...

I didn't know whether to be flattered that people everywhere could see my transmog, or creeped out that a sneaky little add-on randomly chose Anou (among others) to offer inspiration to those less fortunate (/giggle).

Evidently, I must now download said add-on to see if my ÜBER male, Octavien, happens to be among the many pages of insightful ideas.

Edit 27/08/2013: Draynee wrote about this addon too! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I didn't know about this. How weird to see myself there. Congrats on being featured :)

Elisa said...

Ya, me either! Thing is, it's totally random, so not like someone hand-chose us because our 'mogs are so sweet...

Umlaut Paradots said...

Actually... Aelo HAND PICKED the featured sets from bloggers who also do transmogrification. I was tipped off by a little birdy that Aelo was looking for mogging bloggers for some reason.

Once I saw that, I knew why. :p

Elisa said...

Gasp. Can that be any more flattering then? I'm.. I'm.. vaklempt!

Navimie said...

Taht's so cool!

Elisa said...

Isn't it? I haven't had the time to download and see for myself, but I'm sure you're in there somewhere, Navi! :D

Post a Comment

 
;